At Barclay Friends, our skilled nursing community features three distinctive neighborhoods: Birmingham, Bradford, and Goshen. Each neighborhood boasts its nurses’ station, inviting living room, cozy dining room, and a charming outdoor garden patio.
We take pride in our commitment to maintaining a consistent staff, fostering trust, affection, and a sense of familiarity among our residents.
Skilled Nursing features include:
- Person-centered care services
- RN – Nurse Manager on duty 24/7
- Daily recreation activities offered
- Music, arts and horticultural therapy
- Access to physicians and nurse practitioners
- High caregiver-to-resident ratio
- Medicare and Medicaid certified
- Bright, spacious accommodations
- Private bathroom and access to living room
- Personalized living spaces
- Private bathrooms
- Waited service for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Healthy and alternative meal options
Request Pricing & Information
Best Nursing & Rehab Center
Barclay Friends was voted “Best Nursing & Rehab Center” by the readers of Daily Local News in 2021.
Skilled Nursing Floor Plans
Cotter’s skilled nursing floor plans are specifically designed to meet the needs of residents, providing a safe, comfortable, and homelike environment.
Private Skilled Nursing Suite
Shared Bathroom Skilled Nursing Suite
Join Barclay Friends on a virtual tour of the Cotter Building, a five-star rated nursing and rehabilitation community.
Request More Information!
Barclay Friends’ admission team is ready to assist you and answer any questions you have about our vibrant community.