Skilled Nursing at Barclay Friends
The skilled nursing community at Barclay Friends has three neighborhoods: Birmingham, Bradford and Goshen. Each neighborhood has its own nurses’s station, living room, dining room and outdoor garden patio. Barclay Friends is one of the few communities in the area to have a staff RN certified in wound care. We also maintain a consistency of staff to build trust, fondness and familiarity.
- Person-centered care services
- RN – Nurse Manager on duty 24/7
- Daily recreation activities offered
- Music, arts and horticultural therapy
- Access to physicians and nurse practitioners
- High caregiver-to-resident ratio
- Memory support embraced by staff certified in Alzheimer’s Association essentiALZSM
- Medicare and Medicaid certified
- Bright, spacious accommodations
- Private bathroom and access to living room
- Personalized living spaces
- Private bathrooms
- Waited service for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Healthy and alternative meal options
Interested in joining our vibrant community?
We invite you to download and complete the application and financial statement forms below and send them to the Admissions Department.
(A PDF Reader is required to view the forms. Click here to download Adobe PDF Reader)
Send by mail to: Barclay Friends, 700 N. Franklin Street, West Chester, Pa 19380 OR save the forms to your desktop and email them to email@example.com.