Continuously Improving Care of the Aging
Guided by Quaker values, Barclay Friends focuses on upholding each resident’s independence and dignity with quality, compassionate care. Friends become family at Barclay Friends, a senior living community where long term nursing care and post-acute rehabilitation are available.
- Longevity and consistency of staff promotes quality care.
- Intimacy and choice in dining improves overall health and well-being.
- A unique layout of shared suites affords maximum privacy.
- Family members are important in developing a plan of care.
- Barclay Friends provides care in three neighborhoods that feature inviting and spacious common areas, enclosed gardens and walking paths.
In addition, Barclay Friends is Medicare- and Medicaid-certified.