Values and Practices
In accord with the principles of friends,
- we hold the worth of each individual as central;
- we promote independence and dignity for all residents;
- we believe residents are best served by a harmonious work force that is concerned, enthusiastic, and dedicated;
- we are committed to continuing education and support for staff, residents, families, and board members;
- we operate on a not-for-profit basis, and we attempt to keep our fees as low as possible while maintaining our standards and providing appropriate compensation for staff;
- we strive to be alert to emerging needs in our area and innovative in our responses.
Thus, by example, we hope to improve care of the aging in the wider community.
- Commitment to Residents
- Continuous Learning
- Valuing Diversity